In Addition to the General Rules of the Festival
- Competitors may enter only ONE of classes 29 to 35 inclusive.
- In Own Choice classes a copy of the music must be provided for the Adjudicator.
- No piece may be played in more than one class by the same competitor.
- Repeats in music should not be played unless specified.
- Designated professionals may only enter OPEN classes.
- The organiser reserves the right to restrict the size of any class.
- Entrants entered under the wrong standard risk disqualification.
- Duets and Trios count as one entry.