If you have not visited our Festival before, the following information may be helpful.
- The Festival venue, Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College, has ample free parking on-site.
- When you arrive we ask that competitors sign the attendance register located by the main entrance, just outside the entrance to the auditorium, and sign out when they leave. Please do this for every day you attend as a competitor.
- Next to the register is a table at which competitors should hand in their music CD or tape. The desk will normally be manned at all times. Please hand in your music in plenty of time.
- Freshly made sandwiches, cakes, biscuits, crisps and hot and cold drinks are available throughout the day. There is an area set aside for eating, and you are welcome to bring your own food if you prefer. We do ask that no food or drink is taken into the auditorium.
- There is a single all-day admission charge to the auditorium, which is £4 for adults and £3 for adults over 65 and children 12 or under. There is no part-day or all-week admission. Dancers are admitted free on any day they dance. Each school is allowed two free admissions per day for teachers.
- The outline programme will be published on the website as soon as possible after the entry closing date. This will enable competitors to determine when they are due to perform. The detailed programme will be on sale during the Festival, but please note that we do NOT sell copies in advance.
- Photography and recording in the auditorium (including on mobile phones) are NOT permitted. There is an official photographer who will photograph performers on-stage (unless they have requested otherwise on their entry form), and photographs will be available to purchase.